Thank you for your interest in submitting an exhibition proposal to The Frost Art Museum. To ensure the timely and thorough review of your proposal, please follow these guidelines.
- Exhibition proposal explaining rationale, relevance to The Frost Art Museum, and artwork to be included
- Information about curatorial expertise and any relevant biographical information
- Fact sheet detailing number and size of artworks in proposed exhibition, linear or square feet required, costs, insurance coverage, and scheduling availability
- Images of artwork: Digital images on CD or a on a Web site are preferred. The museum no longer accepts slides, transparencies, or color prints without prior written consent. Please do not submit original artwork. The museum cannot accept unsolicited artwork through the mail or in person without prior written communication. The museum will not be responsible for lost or damaged material.
- Self-addressed, stamped, envelope to ensure return of your materials
The Patricia & Phillip Frost Art Museum
Florida International University
Attn: Exhibition Proposals
10975 S.W. 17th Street
Miami, FL, 33199
Proposals are not accepted by e-mail or in person.
The curatorial staff and program planning committee review proposals on an ongoing basis. Due to the high volume of proposals we receive, we will mail a reply within three to six months of submission.
Our schedule is planned a minimum of two years in advance and emphasizes thematic exhibitions and work by established artists. Exhibitions are carefully balanced to offer a wide variety of programming; therefore, we are rarely able to incorporate unsolicited proposals.